The SmartLine Value Loader is inepro's self-service terminal for topping up with coins, notes or debit and credit cards.
The user can identify himself by scanning an (organisation) card, after which it can be topped up. There is a variant for payment with cash and a variant for payment with debit and credit cards. All information is displayed on the bright graphic 10" color LCD display.
The SmartLine Value Loader is available with two different card readers and can be easily integrated into a network via the Ethernet. All transactions can be downloaded in the central database of the inepro Back office suite (iBos).
- Dimensions: 915mm x 310mm x 260mm
- Electronics: Industrial PC
- Weight: 25kg
- OS: Embedded Windows
- Power supply: 230VAC
- Network: TCP/IP 10/100Mbps
- Material: 2mm steel case
- Coin acceptor: Electronic
- Color: Cabinet: Black 'Janvier' coating
- Coin input: 8 type coins
- Pin box: (RAL3020)
- Note: 4 types of tickets
- Display: 10" color LCD screen
- Card entry: contactless debit and credit cards
- Lock: Central door lock
- Transmit freq.: 13.56MHz and / or 125kHz
- Mounting: Wall
- Return button: Present
- Quick login without a password.
- Choice of 5 pre-set amounts.
Supported card technologies
- Supports all card technologies in both the 13.56MHz and the 125kHz range