DocuPRO regulates, reduces and optimizes the document flows within your organisation and ensures maximum protection of your documents.
Print jobs are only released when the user identifies himself at the printer. This increases safety and prevents unnecessary printing. If a centrally located MFP is not available, the user can simply switch to an alternative printer without having to send the print job again (Follow Me & You). This ensures flexibility and maximum availability of the printer park.
By efficiently managing your printer fleet you can save considerably on paper, toner, maintenance and electricity. In addition to reducing printing costs, DocuPRO also offers the possibility to let users pay for printing so that your printing costs are converted into income.
- Reports: With the detailed reporting, print and copy patterns can be easily analyzed, managed and improved if necessary. The reporting can be generated or mailed automatically at fixed times and in different Microsoft Office formats. Because of the open database structure, other reporting tools can also be used.
- Secure release: Documents are placed in a secure print queue and only released if the user has identified himself through one of the various authentication methods.
- Follow Me & You: With the Follow Me & You concept, the print job follows the user to every printer within the network. Once the user has identified himself at the printer, the print job will be released.
- Payment function: Printing costs can be assigned to users, departments or cost centers. The credit can be stored on a central server (stored value server - SVS) or on a personal card (stored value card - SVC).
- Print rules: Fully customize the functionalities according to your wishes with the flexible printer rules. Add processes such as limits, default settings and redirects to more efficient printers.
- Scan-to-X: Send scans to various output possibilities and destinations.
- IDIS: Comprehensive data import service for, among other things, linking to Active Directory.
- Balance Scheduler: Automatic top-ups per specific credits or users per time unit.