The Biometric XS Reader from inepro offers all the advantages of an IP access control system, which in combination with fingerprint biometrics offers a very high level of security. Through the use of innovative fingerprint technologies, quad-core CPU and Life Finger Detection (LFD) the new Biometric XS Reader guarantees high performance.
Depending on your storage capacity, up to 500,000 users can be scanned using the Biometric XS Reader. To guarantee the privacy of users, the fingerprints are not stored, but the Biometric Manager creates a code based on 17 reference points of the fingerprint. This guarantees privacy.
The high-quality and robust housing with metal finish makes the Biometric XS Reader also suitable for rough environments or outdoor installation.
- Biometric XS Reader
- Dimensions: 172mm x 50mm x 43.5mm
- Weight: 251 gr. Interface: TCP / IP
- Power supply: Voltage: DC 12V, PoE (in accordance with IEEE 802.3 AF)
- - IK09 impact protection
- - IP 67 access protection
- - ideal for outdoor installation
- Color: black / metallic finish
- LED: multicolored
- Sound: multi-tone zoomer
- Mounting: wall
- Op. temperature: -20 ° C ̴ 50 ° C
- Op. Humidity: 0% ̴ 80%
- Software: Connected to Inepro AccessPRO software on the server
Supported security elements
- Data encryption present with continuously changing keys.
- Mutual authentication according to ISO 9798-2, with key diversification.