The biOid fingerprint scanner is a special version of the MFP RFID reader variant, in which the card is replaced by your finger; the safest way of user identification.
The biOid is attached to an MFP and connected via the network to the DocuPRO server, the document accounting software from inepro. After a user has identified himself at the biOid, his or her jobs can be printed. This way you avoid unnecessary printing or confidential information in the hands of third parties.
To ensure the privacy of users, inepro does not store fingerprints. The Biometric Manager creates a code based on 17 reference points of the fingerprint. This guarantees privacy. There are scan engines for 500, 1000 and 2500 users. More than two fingerprints can be archived per user.
- Dimensions: 121mm x 79mm x 57mm
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- Interface: TCP / IP
- Power supply: 12Vdc adapter or PoE (in accordance with IEEE 802.3 AF)
- Network switch: Present with 2 ports (IEEE 802.3 - 100 Base-T Speed)
- Material: PC-122 Color: Red (RAL 3020) or light gray (RAL 7035)
- Attachment: With screw and / or tape directly on the MFP, including cable ducts for the removal of the connection cable
- IP address: DHCP or static IP Client Software: Connected to Inepro DocuPRO software on the server