Fully cashless payment systems are becoming increasingly common. They offer considerable advantages compared to cash payments. But will we end up with a world where you're unable to pay in cash? Or is that a step too far?
For organisations such as universities and shared offices, this cashless world offers many benefits. But there is one major stumbling block. How do you link printers, coffee machines, vending machines, canteens and also lockers to one another?
One payment system for all devices
This is typically one of the challenges the facilities manager will discuss with ICT. The bottom line is that the brand X printer, brand Y vending machine and the brand Z lockers must all be able to communicate if you want to integrate them into the same cashless payment system.
A cashless system such as KUARIO offers solutions for this problem.
That is why we'd like to set out the 5 advantages for you:
- No hassle with coins in the machines and the corresponding processing by the universities. This always requires the necessary manual processes (e.g. emptying machines, counting money and taking it to the bank).
- Universities don't have a payment licence and therefore cannot manage cash from students. KUARIO does have the necessary licences to handle cash from users.
- GDPR has meant that universities and workspaces have additional responsibilities for managing data from students and users. This may not be an area they focus on.
- More control over student expenditure. What are the most popular times for printing or drinking coffee? This gives you information which will help you decide when to replenish the products.
- Users are more likely to have their phones with them than their wallets. The KUARIO app ensures that users receive an even better service.
Irrespective of whether you're a university, shared workspace or a campsite, for example. Can you see the many benefits that a cashless system could offer?
Want to know more?
Please feel free to get in touch for a no-obligation chat with one of our inepro consultants. They can provide a suitable solution and a free demonstration.